February 17, 2009
Things I have learned in the past 18 months of marriage and adult life:
- I am not a heathen for not always attending Sunday school and evening service.
- Makeup can affect your entire day.
- Appearance is way more important than it was in college.
- It’s okay to spend the whole evening in your pjs sometimes.
- All a woman has to do is smile and her husband thinks she’s the most beautiful person ever.
- Despite the above, it means everything to husbands when their wives look cute and stylish.
- Angst-y music really does lose most of its appeal and meaning for adults.
- Cafeterias and their food really was awesome.
- Restaurants are NOT a waste of money, if you have it.