Do you ever have one of those nights where you’re up most of the night fretting, but then the next day you have enough energy to run a marathon? Well, the adrenaline is kicking in here in Leahland and I just motormouthed my way through dinner until Andy finally kicked me away from the table to sit on the couch and try to chill a bit. I don’t think I’ve had one coherent thought all day (which didn’t bode well for taking faculty meeting minutes, especially when they start minutely debating the finer points of registrar academic progress qualitative requirements).
Well, since there isn’t much to say but yet I just can’t seem to stop talking, here is a brief glimpse into some of the thoughts frenetically running through my mind today. And if you have any answers, it would bring me great joy.
- How do I currently feel about camping?
- Are garbanzo beans related to sweet peas?
- Do garbanzo beans count as a vegetable?
- I hope that there are baked falafels and tzatziki sauce in heaven.
- Should it be written Master of Arts in Religion or Master of Arts (Religion) and does it matter what it says on the diploma or is there a quantitative difference?
- Vanilla Noir is my new favorite Bath and Body Works scent.
- Today is the last day of summer, but I had my first pumpkin spice latte over a week ago.
- This is just the CUTEST stuff in the world… especially the cookies!
- I’m really sad that I finally came to the end of the Twilight Saga but I’m really embarrassed to admit it.
- Does it make a difference that you bake potatoes for Baked Potato Soup and that you boil them for Potato Soup? Or is it all in the mix-ins?
- Was yesterday Rosh Hashanah? Yom Kippur? Anything?
- Why does one choose one synagogue over another? Are they like OPC vs. PCA, PCA vs. PCUSA, PCUSA vs. Lutheran, Lutheran vs. Pentecostal?
- I get a new office next week. It has a fireplace and everything and it is going to be SWEET.
- Who is this Muse band and what are they all about?
- How often is too often to have a pumpkin spice latte?